My supervision perspective is integrative, informed by a psychodynamic and behavioural training.
I provide ongoing clinical supervision for:
- Psychosexual and relationship therapists.
- Addiction counsellors and therapists.
- Therapists working with couples.
I also provide occasional clinical supervision for therapists and other health professionals who need supervision and guidance working with a particular client / patient.
My role as a supervisor is:
- To ensure the therapist is working safely and ethically.
- To support the therapist's professional development.
- To ensure the therapist's work is not having a detrimental impact on their well-being.
- To offer insights, consult on challenges and difficulties the therapist encounters in their work with clients.
- To provide a safe and supportive space to reflect on the therapeutic work that is being done.
Fees for supervision:
- 50-minute consultation: £80
- 75-minute consultation: £115
I offer supervision online via Zoom or at my office in Wimbledon.
Join my subscribers looking for useful insights and answers to the challenges we face with addiction and in our relationships and our sex life. Join now for free regular posts!